Saturday, May 20, 2006

I (we) must pray

Apart from me you can do nothing. Let me feel these words. Let me believe them. Purify me from self-reliance. Let me become a man of prayer, a man of desperation. I must learn to pray. I must feel my need. You will have me pray, before you work. That is the best, then I may lean more heavily upon you. Let me be fruitful in response to prayer, not my skills. Let your power be perfected in my weakness.

Let me become a man of prayer in my home, for my family and with my family. Let our church become a place of prayer. Give me wisdom on how to lead. Let me be gracious on how much to push. Let your word train us in righteousness, that we may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. Raise up one to lead our focus on prayer. Let there be an elder who will shepherd us in prayer. Let us return to fasting and prayer. Father guide a prayer ministry in our church. I am considering a prayer room, with a prayer schedule. Work on Paige's, Bob P and Lucy father that this may become their ministry. Work in Beverly life.

Father, I ask that this service would be a wonderful gift to you. Unite us in truth. Sanctify us in truth. Let us sing from our hearts and our spirit. Let us repent of our sin and turn to you for grace.

Father I ask that you would sovereignly save Bob Hall, Larry Stier and lanny. Show them their depravity, their sin and the beauty of Christ. Let them come running to you and embrace you as their savior.

Lord mortify my flesh. Let lust be chased from me. Let me be satisfied with my wife.

Lord let my years here at DBBC be a fruitful time. May we lean heavily upon you for grace and ministry.

I love you my God

Your beloved Disciple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home